Your membership helps us provide education programs to communities throughout New Hampshire and preserve our historic properties. Become a member today and help us inspire others!
New Levels! More Programs! Expanded Benefits!
All Members receive:
- Invitation to exclusive members only events
- Reduced admission to Museum events and workshops including summer camps
- Receipt of members’ e-newsletter The Broadside
- 10% off in Museum gift shop (excludes consignment items)
- NEW! Time Travelers reciprocal membership. Present your AIM membership card for discounts at over 300 museums and organizations throughout the United States. http://timetravelers.mohistory
- Unlimited free admission to the Museum for 2 adults
- Free admission for 2 adults to the American Independence Festival in July
- All the benefits of Supporter level plus:
- Unlimited free admission to the Museum for all dependent children
- Free admission for all dependent children to the American Independence Festival in July
- All the benefits of Partiot level plus:
- 2 guest passes for the Museum (may be used at American Independence Festival)
Your membership enables us to:
- Celebrate the rich history of our country’s founding
- Inspire continued civic engagement
- Educate people of all ages through dynamic tours, programs and events
- Preserve the historic c.1721 Ladd-Gilman House, the c. 1775 Folsom Tavern and our collections
- Share our work with others and serve as a center of the community as we were over 200 years ago
Your patrons can use guest passes for the museum and American Independence Festival for up to 2 adults and 2 children per day. Contact Victoria Su to sign up today!
Check out our Business Support page to learn more!
Check out our Leadership Giving page to learn more!
The American Independence Museum is recognized by the IRS and the State of New Hampshire as a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization. Membership gifts are unrestricted and especially valuable in enabling the Museum to meet its programming goals. Gifts of all denominations are welcomed at any time, and may include cash, securities, and other gifts. Unrestricted contributions may be made in any amount, and are tax-deductible to the extent the law allows. Your tax-deductible donation may be matched by your employer – check with your company’s matching gift program for more details.