Huzzah! Family Workshops
Join us at the Folsom Tavern for “HUZZAH!” family workshops. This program series is geared towards children ages 6+ and their families. Sessions will take place on select Thursday afternoons, from 2:30pm – 4:00pm. Topics and activities will vary, but each session will include either a lesson or read aloud story and fun hands-on activities.
Thursdays: June 13th, June 20th, June 27th
Price: $8.00 per child (non-member)/ $5.00 per child (member)
About the Program
- This is not a drop-off program. Parents must accompany children for the duration of the program.
- Due to the historic nature of the buildings, the museum is not handicap accessible.
- After the program, stay and enjoy dinner in the Tavern, pre-order food by Laney & Lu or bring your own picnic.
- Admission for the program must be paid in advance. Payment may be completed either online or at the museum. No refunds will be made unless the Museum cancels the event.
- Please contact Abby Pietrantonio with any questions, or if you would like to register for this program. Space is limited for the program and pre-registration is required.
Purchase Your Tickets!
Thursday, June 13th: Colonial Games
Try out some fun 18th century games and then make your own colonial board game to bring home.
Thursday, June 20th: Writing & School
Experience colonial school and try writing with a quill pen, like the signers of the Declaration.
Thursday, June 27th: Check back soon for this program!
All Workshops are held at the Folsom Tavern, 164 Water Street, Exeter, NH. The program will take place on both the first and the second floor of the Folsom Tavern. Due to the historic nature of the building, it is not handicap or stroller accessible.
Please Note: Parking is quite limited, so carpooling is encouraged. Parking is available in the museum parking lot on Spring Street, Exeter Municipal Lots, and street parking on Water Street.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com