Huzzah! Family Workshops
Join us at the Folsom Tavern for “HUZZAH!” family workshops. This program series is geared towards children ages 6+ and their families. Sessions will take place on select Thursday afternoons, from 2:30pm – 4:00pm. Topics and activities will vary, but each session will include either a lesson or read aloud story and fun hands-on activities.
Thursdays: June 13th, June 20th, June 27th
Price: $8.00 per child (non-member)/ $5.00 per child (member)
About the Program
- This is not a drop-off program. Parents must accompany children for the duration of the program.
- Due to the historic nature of the buildings, the museum is not handicap accessible.
- Please feel free to utilize museum grounds for lunch, but please be sure to take any trash with you.
- Admission for the program must be paid in advance. Payment may be completed either online or at the museum. No refunds will be made unless the Museum cancels the event.
- Please contact Abby Pietrantonio with any questions, or if you would like to register for this program. Space is limited for the program and pre-registration is required.
Purchase Your Tickets!
Thursday, June 13th: Colonial Games
Try out some fun 18th century games and then make your own colonial board game to bring home.
Thursday, June 20th: Writing & School
Experience colonial school and try writing with a quill pen, like the signers of the Declaration.
Thursday, June 27th: Check back soon for this program!
Parking is quite limited, so carpooling is encouraged. Two hour on-street parking is available and the Museum’s parking lot is located on Spring Street (behind Folsom Tavern). Please do not park in the lot located near the Ladd-Gilman House (yellow building) and bank or bank parking lot.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org